Best Rated Electric Tea Kettles
Many electric tea kettles can boil up to a full quart of water incredibly fast. It’s perfect for tea, instant coffee, hot cereals and more. There are also electric kettle that can boil water quickly, and alert you with a pleasant chime. Electric tea kettles are generously sized, and can simplify making coffee and tea for a crowd.
Best Rated Electric Kettles on Sale
- 1500-watt/110-volts stainless-steel cordless electric kettle with 1-2/3-liter capacity and concealed heating element
- 6 preset heat settings for steeping tea at just the right temperature; blue LED indicator lights
- 30-minute keep warm; 2-minute memory function; 360-degree swivel power base for cordless convenience
- Blue backlit water window; removable/washable scale filter; boil-dry protection with auto safety shutoff
- Measures approximately 8-1/5 by 9-4/5 by 12 inches; 3-year limited warranty
The PerfecTemp for Every Occasion Equipped with 1500 watts of power for fast heating, this electric kettle brings up to 1-2/3 liters of water to a rolling boil in a matter of minutes. Better than that, it offers six different preset heat settings, which allows for steeping tea at just the right temperature depending on the variety. Using the simple one-touch controls on the kettle’s handle, select 160 degrees F for delicate teas, 175 degrees F for green tea, 185 degrees F for white tea.
- 1.7L cordless electric plastic kettle with 120V, 1100-watt power that boils water faster and uses less energy than stovetop kettles
- Concealed heating element; automatic shut-off with boil dry protection for safety purposes; On/Off switch and LED Light indicator;
- Water level gauge; comfortable stay-cool handle and removable/washable spout filter to ensure the purest results
- Non-slip 360-degrees rotary power base for cordless easy filling, pouring and serving with 30 Inch chord stored neatly in the base
- Approximately measures 8.5 x 6.7 x 9.4 Inch, 1-Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
The Ovente KP72G is an attractive easy-to-use electric kettle that looks great on any kitchen or countertops. With 1.7 liter water capacity and 1100-watt of power — this electric kettle can quickly bring water to a rolling boil. It is proven to be 85 percent more efficient than stovetop kettle that can reduce your daily electricity use. This kettle lifts from the corded base for a cordless filling, pouring and graceful serving. The kettle has a concealed water heating element.
T-fal BF6138 Balanced Living 4-Cup 1750-Watt Electric Travel Cordless Kettle with Variable Temperature and Auto Shut Off, 1-Liter, Black
- 1-liter electric travel kettle with variable temperature control for perfect brewing
- 1,750 watts of power, 120V, concealed heating element
- 360-degree rotating base and cordless pouring, locking lid, water level viewing window
- Shiny black plastic housing
- 1-year limited warranty
T-fal BF6138US Balanced Living 1-Liter 1750-Watt Electric Mini Kettle T-fal BF6138US Balanced Living 1-Liter 1750-Watt Electric Mini Kettle with variable temperature
View Larger T-fal BF6138US Balanced Living 1-Liter 1750-Watt Electric Mini Kettle with Variable Temperature With the T-fal Balance Living Kettle, soothe your body & soul with warm liquids for a day filled with balance! Select the best temperature for brewing and enjoying the healthy rewards of tea.
How Do Electric Kettles Work?
"The Mechanical Equivalent of Heat" Electric kettles might seem horribly mundane, but they're worth reading and writing about because they illustrate brilliantly one ...
Dear Pablo, For boiling water what is the most efficient, an electric kettle, a pot on a stove, or a microwave? Whether you are making tea or cooking pasta ...
Electric Tea Kettle Reviews from Good Housekeeping
How to Clean an Electric Kettle
How to clean your electric kettle!
The kettle is often over looked when it comes to being cleaned. this video will show you a super easy and fast way to clean it!
More Electric Tea Kettles
More from my site
- 1 Best Rated Electric Tea Kettles
- 2 Best Rated Electric Kettles on Sale
- 3 How Do Electric Kettles Work?
- 4 Electric Tea Kettle Reviews from Good Housekeeping
- 5 How to Clean an Electric Kettle
- 6 More Electric Tea Kettles