- 5-cup coffeemaker with simple on/off switch and power indicator light
- 1-piece cover for easy access to water reservoir and removable filter basket
- Perfect Pour glass carafe offers water-fill and brewed-coffee markings
- Drip-free spout; water-level window; cord storage; nonstick keep-warm plate
- Measures approximately 9-4/5 by 7-1/5 by 10-4/5 inches
There’s nothing like a cup of fresh, flavorful coffee to start your fast paced morning. 5 cup coffeemaker brews great-tasting coffee quickly and hassle-free with an easy-fill water reservoir and the hot plate. Simple to use on/off switch and power indicator. The cord storage is great, leaving more space and less mess on your counter. Water indicator clearly visible for anyone to see. Perfectly small, convenient, and easy to use coffeemaker.
More Top Rated Black and Decker Coffee Makers
Coffee Maker Information
How to Make Coffee in a Coffee Maker
Learn how to make coffee using a standard coffee maker.
Black and Decker Coffee Maker Review - DCM600W 5-Cup Drip Coffeemaker
So, I decided to review this Black & Decker DCM600W 5-Cup Drip Coffeemaker because it is basic, inexpensive and it does what it's supposed to. The Black and ...
Originally posted 2015-09-19 00:35:31.
More from Kitchen Things
- 1 More Top Rated Black and Decker Coffee Makers
- 2 Coffee Maker Information