Caron & Doucet – Cast Iron Oil & Cast Iron Conditioner – 100% Plant Based From Refined Coconut Oil, Will Not Go Rancid or Sticky – Helps Maintain Seasoning on All Cast Iron Cookware.
- A premium cast iron oil formulated with highly refined coconut oil and enhanced with food grade essential oils. This cast iron conditioner will protect and prolong the lifespan of your cast iron cookware. When used on a regular basis you will build up a seasoning on your cookware that will prevent it from moisture damage that can lead to rusting. Great results when used on your pots, pans, skillets, dutch ovens, woks, griddles, grills and frying pans.
- Unlike canola oil, palm oil, or other types of common household oils, this cast iron oil will never go rancid. This means that your cast iron cookware will not get a foul odour or become sticky over time.
- Enhanced using savoury essential oils that naturally help to eliminate unwanted food odours. This cast iron conditioner will leave your cast iron cookware smelling clean yet neutral. It will not transfer onto food.
- This product is specially designed to help restore, build and maintain the natural seasoning. Making your kitchenware easier to clean and pleasant to cook with, your food will taste better!
- No need to use the oven to season, simply apply cast iron oil on a regular basis after cleaning and drying your cast iron cookware. This will help you save time and money versus the traditional method of seasoning.
Cast iron oil is ideal for all cast iron cookware such as pots, pans, skillets, dutch ovens, woks, griddles and frying pans, Rinse and thoroughly dry your cast iron cookware before applying. Pour a small amount of the cast iron oil onto the cookware and use a paper towel or microfibre cloth to work the oil into the cast iron. For best results apply after ever time you use your cast iron. This will repair any damage to the seasoning that may have occurred during the cooking or cleaning process an
List Price: $ 14.99
Price: [wpramaprice asin=”B00UCLXH48″]