- 2 speeds (low and high) for all your blending tasks
- Stick design reaches into pots, pitchers and bowls to extend blending options
- Ergonomically designed grip offers comfortable hold and more control while blending
- Operates with a one-touch control for easy, one-touch blending
- Dishwasher-safe blending shaft and beaker make cleanup effortless
Cuisinart Smart Stick Two Speed Hand Blender – You will find blending easier than ever with this Cuisinart Smart Stick hand blender. Pick it up to blend cold drinks, hot soups, and crêpe batter – right in the pitcher, pot or bowl. It’s comfortable to hold, easy to use, and the blending shaft and beaker are dishwasher-safe. Enjoy! This Cuisinart Smart Stick Hand Blender is designed to handle a variety of basic tasks. Elegant brushed chrome or a variety of bold colors houses a powerful machine, ready to blend.
Learn More About the Cuisinart Smart Stick
More Immersion Blenders
What is an immersion blender?
We tested all the immersion blenders, and here are our top three picks that get 'er done.
Make quick work of countless food-prep tasks with All-Clad’s high-performance immersion blender, which offers superior versatility and unsurpassed efficiency.
If the Breville sells out, we’d opt for the OXO On Illuminating Digital Immersion Blender. This came in second overall. It’s not as good at processing fibrous ...
Read the best blender reviews for 2016 today. Choosing the right blender can be tough. Our experts have done comparisons of all the top blenders for you!
Originally posted 2015-09-16 21:16:33.
More from Kitchen Things
- 1 Learn More About the Cuisinart Smart Stick
- 2 More Immersion Blenders
- 2.1 What is an immersion blender?
- 2.2 More from Kitchen Things
- 2.3 Related