How to Make Fresh Strawberry Smoothies
How to Make Strawberry Banana Smoothies
Blenders for Strawberry Smoothies
How to Make Strawberry Kiwi Smoothies
Serves: Makes 4 servings
- 10 ice cubes
- 1½ cup Apple juice
- 1 pint of strawberries (2 cups), cleaned and hulled
- 4 medium ripe kiwi (skin removed)
- 3 tbsp honey
- ¼ cup mascarpone (Italian Cream cheese)
- 1 cup plain yogurt (can use Greek yogurt)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla bean paste or vanilla extract
Place all ingredients into the Torrent Blender pitcher.
Place the lid on the pitcher and then into the Torrent Blender housing.
Turn Torrent blender on to the Milkshake setting. Blend for about 1 minute.
Remove contents from pitcher and pour into glasses.
Glass and Plastic Jars for Your Strawberry Smoothies
Five Awesome Strawberry Smoothies