- Easy-to-use masticating juicer with powerful motor
- Low speed of 80 RPMs; no foaming, clogging, or heat build-up with 110 volt
- High juice yield; auto pulp-ejection function for continuous juicing
- Dual-stage juicing system; quiet operation; UL- and cUL-approved
- Measures 14-1/2 by 6-1/2 by 15-1/2 inches; 15-year warranty. The juicer screen is already installed in the juicer.
- VOLTAGE: 110V
Omega J8006 Nutrition Center Low Speed Masticating Juicer, Black and Chrome The Omega J8006 Nutrition Center is a masticating style juicer. Sometimes referred to as a low speed juicer, the Nutrition Center processes at 80rpm, whereas most other juicers process at a speed of 1,650 to 15,000rpm. The low speed protects and maintains healthy enzymes, prevents oxidation and allows juice to be stored up to 72 hours without degradation. The GE Ultem Auger is 8x stronger than most other plastics…
What is a Masticating Juicer
Masticating juicers are great for processing leafy greens and are especially good for making wheatgrass juice. They are slower to crush and squeeze fruits and vegetables so you get more of the nutrients and juice.
Juicing an Orange in a Masticating Juicer
This article shows you how to juice an orange in a masticating slow juicer.
Popular Omega Masticating Juicers
What Kind of Juicer is Best for You – Centrifugal or Masticating?
Top Rated Centrifugal and Masticating Juicers
Breville BJE510XL Juice Fountain Multi-Speed 900-Watt JuicerBreville BJE200XL Compact Juice Fountain 700-Watt JuiceGourmia GJ750 Wide Mouth Fruit and VegetableBreville 800JEXL Juice Fountain Elite 1000-Watt JuiceGourmia GSJ-200 Masticating Slow Juicer, Max NutrientKitchenAid KSM1JA Masticating Juicer and Sauce Attachment,SKG Wide Chute Anti-Oxidation Slow Masticating JuicerOmega J8006 Nutrition Center Juicer – Black
More from my site
- 1 Omega J8006 Nutrition Center Juicer – Black and Chrome
- 2 What is a Masticating Juicer
- 3 Juicing an Orange in a Masticating Juicer
- 4 Popular Omega Masticating Juicers
- 5 What Kind of Juicer is Best for You – Centrifugal or Masticating?
- 6 Top Rated Centrifugal and Masticating Juicers
- 7 More from my site
- 8 Related