I like the classic look of this Waring pro blender. Keep up with your favorite margarita recipes on the weekends, and make that perfect smoothie to get you going in the morning.
This retro looking blender will perform to professional standards. An exact replica of the original Waring blender from 1935, this blender combines classic looks with reliable features like a powerful processor that liquefies and purees as easily as it crushes ice and a sturdy base that won’t wobble during use.
Add in powders, fruit, and other ingredients through the secure lid opening as the machine runs. The stopper doubles as a measuring device. The heat proof glass jar has a 5-cup capacity and it is dishwasher safe.
More Waring Blenders
4 used from $ 74.29
2 used from $ 49.97
Waring Commercial MX1200XTX Xtreme Hi-Power Variable-Speed Food Blender with Raptor Copolyester Container, 64-Ounce7 new from $ 372.99
1 used from $ 350.00
Originally posted 2015-08-05 03:08:00.
More from Kitchen Things
- 1 Waring Pro Blender
- 2 More Waring Blenders
- 2.0.1 Waring MBB518 Food & Beverage Blender, Stainless Steel
- 2.0.2 Waring PBB212 Professional Bar Blender, Retro Green
- 2.0.3 Waring WPB05 Professional Kitchen Blender, Chrome
- 2.0.4 Waring (MX1000XTX) 64 oz Commercial Blender - Xtreme Hi-Power Series
- 2.0.5 Cuisinart CBB-550SS Food and Beverage Blender, Silver
- 2.0.6 Waring Commercial MX1200XTX Xtreme Hi-Power Variable-Speed Food Blender with Raptor Copolyester Container, 64-Ounce
- 2.1 More from Kitchen Things
- 2.2 Related