Cook mouthwatering meals in a fraction of the time with this groundbreaking low-pressure oven from culinary legend Wolfgang Puck. Using the same principles as stovetop pressure cookers, but operating at much lower pressures, this compact countertop oven seals in heat and moisture, concentrates flavors and dramatically decreases cooking times.
Five cooking methods, fully adjustable temperature settings and an integrated timer provide complete control, while the smart, efficient design makes it as easy to use as a standard oven. Whether cooking a full-sized turkey in minutes or baking a batch of cookies, this quick and convenient oven lets you spend more time enjoying your meals and less time cooking them.
Available in stainless steel with either chrome knobs (exclusive) or black knobs.
- Flavor Infusion Technology™ creates a pressurized cooking environment that seals in heat and moisture and concentrates flavors
- Low-pressure cooking cooks meals up to 70% more quickly than conventional ovens—great for beef, poultry, vegetables and even baked goods
- Pressurized environment operates at much lower pressures than standard pressure cookers for gentle, precise cooking and exceptional results
- Five cooking methods: bake, broil, roast, toast and warm or reheat
- Integrated timer turns oven off when cooking is complete and keeps it warm until ready to serve
- Large, 29-liter capacity accommodates a wide variety of foods or a 14″ x 12″ baking pan
- Easy-to-use lock makes it easy to set and release the seal
- Release valve easily vents pressure when cooking is complete
Toaster and Pressure Ovens
Cook mouthwatering meals in a fraction of the time with this groundbreaking low-pressure oven from culinary legend Wolfgang Puck. Using the same principles as stovetop pr…
Recipes from Wolfgang Puck
Roasted Turkey in Under an Hour with Wolfgang Puck
Macaroni and Cheese with Wolfgang Puck
Homemade Pizza and Brioche with Wolfgang Puck
Thanksgiving Day Recipes
More from my site
- 1 Toaster and Pressure Ovens
- 2 Recipes from Wolfgang Puck
- 3 Thanksgiving Day Recipes